Our Financial Planning Process
The financial planning process is comprised of six basic steps. When it's comprehensive financial planning guidance you want, these are the steps we will follow:
1. Planner engagement
- We explain the scope of the financial planning process that directly relates to you.
- Discuss the services we provide and how they can help you achieve your goals.
- Clearly define the expectations we have of our clients.
- Clearly define our areas of responsibilities within the planning process and your expectations. This would include a discussion of how we get compensated.
- Define how decisions will be made.
2. Gather client data and establishment of clear goals and objectives
- We will gather your financial information through an interview proces .
- We will provide you with a helpful one page document of “What to Bring” to our first meeting which will guide us through our information gathering.
- Working with our clients we will clearly establish a set of attainable goals and objectives.
- We will find out who YOU are so you can Live Your Dream!
3. The process of analyzing all relevant information
- We will analyze your information to identify any problem areas or opportunities based on where you are now financially and where you want to be.
- Financial Planning can encompass many different areas. Your financial plan is tailored to meet your specific needs:
4. The development and presentation of a financial plan
- We will develop and prepare a financial plan that will address your goals and objectives based on the information you have provided.
- The plan will offer recommendations to take advantage of opportunities and provide solutions to any problem areas, ensuring these are in line with your risk tolerance.
5. The implementation of your financial plan
- We will assist you in implementing the recommendations that have been agreed upon.
- This may involve coordinating the whole process with other professionals such as accountants and lawyers.
6. The monitoring of the financial plan
- We will establish mutually agreed upon periodic reviews to assess the progress of the plan.
- During each review we will make any adjustments, as necessary, based on your current life circumstances, changes in your economic situation and impact of changing tax laws.